Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 1997 15:40:08 -5000
From:      "Kacanski Aleksandar" <kacanski@umich.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Integraph T-300

Hi,
I am interested in getting FreeBSD installed on the Integraph TD-300
workstation. I have NT4.0 installed on it, so dual boot would be good
way to set it up.
My questions are:
Did anyone attempted to install FreeBSD on Integraph intel based
computers?
Is this PCI based SCSI conntroller supported: AdaptecAIC 78XX PCI SCSI
controller (IRQ=9 ...)?
How about video drivers ->MGA64 Matrox graphics?
And last, would someone explain to me how the remote ftp installation
works. My understending is that you can download the binaries to your
MS-DOS partition and from there with the Boot floppy finish the
installation. I don't see how someone can set up network installation
without having comparable operating system on the client side (FreeBSD). In my case I
have NT 4.0 and I am not able to run any sheel program on my machine
(maybe I can but I don't know how to do it?)

I eat all my road kills

Sasha Kacanski
SCAD Savannah College of Art and Design
110 W. Taylor upper flor