Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:56:58 -0700
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        "Jeff Blank" <jb000003@mr-happy.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        qingli@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 8.0-BETA3/IPv6: route: bad keyword: cloning

	Regarding the man page issue, after a quick investigation, and
to=20
	make a long story short, Kip Macy and I spent a bunch of time
testing=20
	and fixing a few last minute bugs before my big commit last
December.=20

	Kip actually took care of this man page and one other issue in
"ndp"
	command.=20

	Somehow these two last minute changes fell through the cracks
	and did not make it into r186119. Kip will fix it again.

	Thank you for catching the bug.

	-- Qing

=09