Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:50:58 -0800
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware compatability with Flex ATX systems

Hi hardware folks--

I was browsing in Fry's the other day (for the uninitiated, it's a chain
of electronic/computer stores in the SF Bay Area, with a few stores in
other locations too).  They happen to carry the Shuttle SV24 and the
FICA Sabre 1815; these are both Flex ATX motherboards in physically
small cases.  I was thinking that either of them might make a nice,
inexpensive workstation (add processor, memory, and disk).

http://www.shuttleonline.com/sv24.htm
http://www.fica.com/products/systems/Databook/Sabre1815/Sabre1815.stm

I was wondering if anyone's had any experience (good or bad) with
running FreeBSD on either of these systems?

Thanks in advance!

Bruce.