Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10516: windowmaker can't find PropList

The following reply was made to PR ports/10516; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To: Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:27:03 -0700 (MST)

 >	windowmaker port doesn't build and package doesn't
 >	install because it believes libPropList is not installed

 If your problem is like mine, it's not finding proplist.h.  I re-installed
 libPropList and it worked fine, proplist.h got installed in the right
 place.  Looking over the CVS tree it's not immediately clear to me why
 this didn't get installed before, but it works now...I think.

 SO:  Please try updating your ports tree (specifically
 ports/devel/libproplist) and then try the wmaker compile again.

 Regards,

 Brian