Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:36:30 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMALL FreeBSD capable board

i am looking for SMALL and specifically low power board that can run from
battery, can run FreeBSD and have at least one ethernet and one USB port,
and reasonable amount of memory (32MB at least).
WiFi not needed. some more than few MB flash is, as well as about 10 GPIO
ports or useful SPI port.

I already see a lot of useful supported ones in source tree, with ARM and
MIPS.

I want to make portable router PLUS my own add own
hardware, and have full control over software running on it.

Any recommendation.

Ethernut 5 seems great
http://www.ethernut.de/en/hardware/enut5/index.html

but no info about price and availability in Poland