Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 04:45:08 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        krnlhkr@mcs.com
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon?

> A picture of some hacker (Jordan?) passed out on his keyboard, Jolt
> cans, chinese food containers, Pizza boxes, Cheez-It boxes, and
> a "Live to Code, Code to Live" banner on the wall with the BSD daemon
> standing next to him wearing a Chow Mein box as a hat.  Caption
> reads: "FreeBSD - It's not an OS, it's a way of life."

Woo, I don't know - that one hits too close to the bone! :-)

Your other suggestions are..  Interesting! :)

> I think I need therapy ;)  I'll think up some more.

I think you're right! :-)

Nonetheless, some of these ideas are actually pretty good.  We'll have
to stick it in the "what to do when we're big enough to do `theme'
shirts" file!  For now, I think one simple image will do.  Let's see
how James Robinson's little contest pans out..  Either that or I'll
just have Ellen (the artist) dive in and produce a few GIFs for public
consumption and we can have a vote..

					Jordan