Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:50:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andy Small <andysmidgen@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linksys tulip card?

Hi,

I am currently working on installing freeBSD.  I am a
newbie to freeBSd, but do have background knowledge in
Unix.  I'd like to setup a home network using Linkys
Ethernet card connecting to an Ethernet hub.  In your
manual, Linkys card, which uses the tulip.c driver, is
not included in your compability hardware profile
list.  Please let me know if I can continue with the
installion using a Linksys card or I need to get the
one shown on your manual reference.

Please advise.  Thank you.

Andy