Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:10:17 +0100
From:      Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/secure/lib Makefile src/secure/lib/libcrypto Makefile src/secure/lib/librsaglue Makefile         src/secure/usr.bin/openssl Makefile

On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 11:51:24PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> >   Log:
> >   MFF: Sync build fixes
>
> Someone needs to by internat a bigger net connection for its
> birthday. That was _painful_ - takes me back to my 300 baud modem days
> :-(

internat is today in South Africa, is there any specific reason for
this, or is the requirement only "outside USA/Canada", or ?

We might be able to host it here in Denmark (NATO and EC member if that
makes a difference) - you can try traceroutes to freesbee.wheel.dk for
connectivity tests, should be fine for most parts of the world ...

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver, jesper(at)skriver(dot)dk  -  CCIE# 5456
Work:    Network manager @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)