Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2020 17:36:53 -0400
From:      Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com>
To:        Heitai <heitai@minix-c11.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best Way to Organize My Work ?

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 08:22:42PM +0200, Heitai wrote:
> I try to mean where the best method to organize my way, my learn, my
> works and my life.
> And where the best way to share my reflexions and my questions about
> the content of this organazisation system for all differents aspect of
> my day after day working.

It seems that some of the thoughts/work you want to record may
involve FreeBSD, but _how_ you record and organize it isn't specific
to FreeBSD.

As such, I don't know if -hackers is a great forum for this topic.

There are a number of articles on the net about how to:

- how to host your own blog
- how to host your own source repository
- how to expose that repository via the web
- how to manage a task list, or project manager

if you have an interested in recording/exposing that.

If you want advice on:

- how to manage your own server
- how to back up that server
- how to manage development environments

there are again, a huge number of options on each point, and plenty
of "how to" articles on the net.

Your choices about how to accomplish any (or all) will be personal
ones, all based on features you want, the technologies you're
comfortable with, and how complex of a solution you're willing to
tackle.

And none of that is specific to FreeBSD.

I'm sorry I don't have concrete suggestions, as I may be completely
misunderstanding what you're asking here, and my guesses above are
all far too broad to even begin to dive into easily.

This is my opinion, of course.  I don't presume to speak on behalf
of this mailing list, or the FreeBSD project.