Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 97 16:27:51 -0800
From:      "Kenneth R. Churilla" <mentorms@best.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Our Link to your home page

We recently put a link to your website into our

The Elsop Webmaster Resource Center

http://www.elsop.com/wrc/index.htm

In our Reference Room for Webmasters page.

We don't require reciprocity, but we would certainly
appreciate it very much if you would put a link to
our page on your page. Description of our page follows:

It contains the very best links and most comprehensive
coverage of website development, HTML, servers, validators,
checkers, trade publications, software for webmasters.
Many of the resources are unique to this website.

Major sections include:

Computer Industry Publications
Internet Trade Associations and Societies
Internet Funds Transfer Service Organizations
Link Validators & Site Mappers
Reference Room For Webmasters
Software & Systems Company Websites (Over 2,200)
Systems and Software Sources on the Web
Website Development Services
Website Link Placement Services & Web Advertising Brokers
Website Localization Services
Website Marketing and Business Publications
Web Training Companies

Produced by the Electronic Software Publishing Corporation
http://www.elsop.com/
Creators of LinkScan 2.0 - The most powerful link checker & Site Mapper
http://www.elsop.com/linkscan/

Ken Churilla
President
ken@elsop.com