Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:09:14 +0100
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk.vangulik@jrc.it>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sound on my libretto

--------------B6B57BA6380BD166FE3AE187

Warner Losh wrote:

> Has anybody succeeded in getting Luigi's sound drivers working on
> the libretto? I have the old VOXWARE stuff working, but would like to
> migrate to Luigi's code if I can.  3.0-current.  The voxware stuff sees the > Yamaha OPL3 at 0x388 and an AWE a 0x534

Can confirm that it works nicely on the original japanese 70, from
www.jpd.com. Which has some slight differences (mouse, keyboard
controller). But the sound card addreses are the same.

Dw.
--------------B6B57BA6380BD166FE3AE187

begin:vcard
n:van Gulik;Dirk-Willem
tel;fax:+39 0332 78 9185
tel;work:+39 0332 78 9549
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://me-www.jrc.it/~dirkx
org:Joint Research Center of the European Commission;Software Technology and Applications, Institute for Systems, Informatics and Security
version:2.1
email;internet:Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
title:Mr
adr;quoted-printable:;;TP 270 - ISIS/STA=0D=0AJoint Resarch Center;Ispra;VA;21020;Italy
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Dirk-Willem van Gulik
end:vcard