Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 1995 11:40:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Addendum to previous message concerning ibcs2

I forgot to mention two things:

1. /sys/compat/ibcs2 is where NetBSD has stuck things, and I don't see
   much reason for gratuitous incompatibility, especially as this code
   is ported from their source tree.

2. It would replace the current /sys/i386/ibcs2, which is pretty green
   and doesn't show much sign of improving (sorry Soren, but I KNOW you
   have way too much to do for this to change anytime soon and why reinvent
   the wheel anyway? :).

I'm testing the integration now on my own box and will commit it to
-current in the next day or so barring any reasoned objections.

					Jordan