Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:42:53 -0600
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Making suggestions

That works. I have the code changed for pw to except the $ and a valid
charactor. All I had to do was change the line at 1198 by removing the $ from
it.
char const     *notch = gecos ? ":!@" : " ,\t:+&#%^()!@~*?<>=|\\/\"";
Now what do I do. the URL you gave me
(http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-7/articles/contributing/) is not
working for me. But I wont to thank you for your feed back.