Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:55:52 +0100
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the current status of nullfs, unionfs

> That obviously depend on your use of jails and nullfs.  It works just
> fine for me.

For me too.  I mount /bin /sbin /lib /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/lib
/usr/libexec /usr/libdata /usr/share in all my jails using nullfs, thus
I avoid wasting storage space and an upgrade of the host also
automatically updates all jails.  This is IMO a very neat way do manage
jails.  But since my jails are neither very stressed nor time critical,
I can't tell how high the speed penalty is with nullfs.  I'm pretty
curious about this

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen