Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 11:06:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <m230761@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x11/FWF port build mystery

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> The problem is not persistent.  It fails some times, and succeeds
> some.  I'm totally stumped.  Can someone help?!?

I reported to Jordan (he is the maintainer) that this port was outdated
and he agreed to update it when he found time, so it's probably not worth
working on it unless it's a 4.x (updated) version.
BTW, is this port really necesary? I found a place with 150 widgets, and
I suspect they include these.

Pedro.