Date:      Fri, 3 May 2002 15:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/37531: Mozilla 1.0rc1 port fails to compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/37531; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, mark@summersault.com
Date: 03 May 2002 18:08:30 -0400

 I just took a look at the source that is causing the failure.  It looks
 like your dist might be corrupt (or you have some bad hardware).  If you
 look at work/mozilla/mailnews/compose/src/nsMsgSend.cpp at line 1202, it
 should read:

 m_x_mac_creator

 Not:

 mWx_mac_creator

 Why the underscore is being replaced with a 'W' is beyond me.  Like I
 said, this may be bad memory or cache, or perhaps a compiler issue.
 Check the file to see if the file itself is bad.  If not, you may
 consider upgrading to -stable, or running some system diagnostics on
 your hardware.

 I can't reproduce this error in 4.6-PRERELEASE.

 Joe

 --
 PGP Key: http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc