Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 1995 07:06:11 +1000
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        dfr@render.com
Subject:   nfs panic after changing cd's

My nfs client paniced with a null pointer somewhere in nfs_statfs() or
thereabouts.  The server printed:

Aug 26 23:13:48 alphplex /kernel: fhtovp: file start miss 142213208 vs 60
Aug 26 23:13:51 alphplex last message repeated 2 times

This message is from cd9660_vfsops.c (which prints a lot of similar
messages without identifying itself).

My cdrom had been changed.  Usually I mount it at boot time and export
it and never change it and have no problems with cd9660 vs nfs.

I think this bug is known.  It maybe the same as the one reported a day
or two ago where the panic occurred in an lkm'ed file system so that it
wasn't obvious what it was for.

Bruce