Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:41:29 -0500
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PcWeek Review + webweek article

> As Craig Shaver wrote:
>
> > Check out the recent webweek article on "Yahoo's Bandwidth".  Seems they
> > are using FreeBSD and getting very good results.
>
> Yahoo is known to be a heavy FreeBSD user.  See the FreeBSD
> newsletter, too.  They are also the people you gotta thank for
> finally getting a native FreeBSD Netscape communicator. :)

I know of no other way to thank Yahoo! other than to post my thanks here
and to use Yahoo! for my net searches. And to click on their advertisers
once in a while whether I'm interested in their products or not.

As for Netscape, I'll be sure to use my subscription ID to download the
native FreeBSD version as soon as the non-beta release comes out. Then
for a while at least I'll let it check into Netscape's homepage every
time I launch it. That might not be a bad idea for the BSDi version...

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net