Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:26:41 -0900 (AKST)
From:      mlduke@concentric.net
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Second Station

Would anyone who knows be willing to tell me what I need to acquire and/or
do in order to have a second station tapped into my FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE
system? I'm running a 486DX4/100 with FreeBSD on a 4G HD and W95 junk on
a 540M. I'm pretty new to configuring PC hardware and Rank New at FreeBSD,
but its exciting to watch my Daughter learn FreeBSD as her first system.
The AcerView 34T UVGA 14" monitor arrived today, and I'm in hot water
until its working in her room. I'm putting in a call to the local custom
computer building people, but its been my experience that frequently what
one "needs" is what is most expensive.

I'm much willing to do much reading, but do not have a clue where to
look.

ML Duke

For One of The Best Resume Writers in the USA (And modest, too.)
http://www.resumes-by-duke.com
mlduke@concentric.net and mlduke@resumes-by-duke.com

To View and/or Purchase the Fine Art of LaveriaGail or LeeGeorge
http://www.alaskaartist.com e-mail info @alaskaartist.com
(Shipping Points in both Alaska and Idaho)

For Your Visit to The AlaskaSealife Center
The Finest Lodging in Seward, Alaska
http://www.fjordland-inn.com