Date:      Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:39:18 -0500
From:      "Joseph Wright" <JWRIGHT@mbakercorp.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Building mod_php4 with GD2

I have had no problems building mod_php4 wiht gd but now I have a need
for gd2 but have not been able to get it running.  I tried changing the
line in mod_php4/scripts/configure.php

that says     echo "LIB_DEPENDS+=     gd.2:\${PORTSDIR}/graphics/gd"

to say

echo "LIB_DEPENDS+=     gd:\${PORTSDIR}/graphics/gd2"

but I muust be doing something wrong because the port builds and gd2
appears to be installed atleast under pkg_info but It does not show up
under phpnfo();

thanks