Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:36:08 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        atrn@zeta.org.au, David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Video Stupidity

I just found a reference to the ONLY portable cassette recorder
that Sony claims to make. It's at

http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/ss5/portable/walkmanrtmstereos/walkmanrtmrecordingstereos/wm-d6c.shtml

Would you pay $400 for a recorder? I cannot find any dealer that
carries it, and for good reason. I doubt they make very many,
IF ANY AT ALL. (It may not really be available.)

The presence of the model in their catalog may be an attempt to
get other vendors to likewise price their recorders out of the
market.

--Brett