Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:23:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Domas Mituzas <p0033@dammit.lt>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   INDEX of ports tree for 2.2

Hello to all,

I'm sorry if I'm not at the right list, but this one is closest to my
problem. I upgrade both source and port trees via cvsup for my 2.2.8 box.
Problem is, that INDEX doesn't keep up-to-date information about packages
in /usr/ports (even if I delete it, the one I fetch has several weeks old
info). Are there any utils for updating INDEX of ports tree, or am I doing
something wrong, so I don't get new version?

With respect,
Domas Mituzas