Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 2015 06:51:26 -0500
From:      Jason Van Patten <jvp@lateapex.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bridge Interfaces and ARPs

On 12/4/15 2:06 AM, Aleksandr A Babaylov wrote:

> May be it is proxy arp from Verison.

Fair assumption.  They may be doing that to prevent one Verizon customer
from talking directly to another without routing through them first,
even though each customer is on the same broadcast domain.

> sysctl net.link.ether.inet.proxyall=1

This is actually brilliant and hysterical at the same time: using a
broken network tech to fix a broken network.  Ha!

I'm rebuilding the router with newer hardware this weekend.  I'll give
your suggestion a try and report back to the mailing list post upgrade.
  Thanks for the idea!

--
Jason Van Patten