Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:35:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <fwtk-req@tislabs.com>
To:        fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Response to your fwtk-request request

Thank you for your interest in our Firewall Toolkit.  You will find
the current source in the following "hidden" directory on ftp.tislabs.com:

/pub/firewalls/toolkit/dist/fwtk-571e72

Please change directory directly to the entire path provided.  This directory
will exist for at least 12 hours.  If you are unable to download before
this time period expires, you can send another request to
fwtk-request@tislabs.com to receive a new path.

If you are unable to establish a connection on ftp.tislabs.com, your IP
address may not have the appropriate reverse mapping of address to
hostname in the Domain Name System.

As a security precaution, we do not allow connections to our ftp server
that do not have this DNS information properly configured.  Please
contact your System Administrator in regard to correcting this.

                -NAI Labs