Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:54:07 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexey Zakirov <frank@agava.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipsec processing order

	Hail!

I have a complicated ip tunnel setup with ipsec encrypting. It's a
netgraph udp tunnel that runs over ipsec in transport mode. On my side I
have a natd which make NAT on tunneled ip.

This was working fine until ip_input.c version 1.130.2.23. After that
processed IPSEC packets have no chances to get back in ipfw so I
can't catch them and direct into natd. I've found this change only
yersterday because I didn't upgrade my gateway machine for 3 months.

Could someone explain me why incoming ipsec packets automatically pass
ipfw processing?

ip_input.c:
+#ifdef IPSEC
+       if (ipsec_gethist(m, NULL))