Date:      Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:01:04 +0800
From:      "Rino Mardo" <rmardo@yahoo.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: lpd(8): remote printing and input/output filters

for the info of those wondering what is a good editor then to use in order
to capture those garbage i can only suggest "vi" which hasn't let me down
for a decade.

this maybe irrelevant but since the editor was the culprit i thought i put
in my 2cents.

Rino

tedm@toybox.placo.com
> Author of:                           The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's
Guide
http://www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com