Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 1997 12:24:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        "Pedro Giffuni S," <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/4360: New Port - amaya-1.0b

On Sat, 23 Aug 1997, Pedro Giffuni S, wrote:
> I thought the same myself, but everything builds fine if you take the
> time to generate Lesstif with both shared and static libs. Lesstif IS
> perfectly compatible with Motif. I'm having no problem with Thot (normal
> people don't download big packages on friday nights ;) ).

Okay - I must admit I didn't even try this w/ Lesstif.  I assumed that it
must be difficult (since I have no prior Motif/Lesstif experience) since
the W3 people said THEY hadn't done it yet.  -shrug-

Having heard all this I respectfully request a close of my pr.  :-)  I'll
port.

> There's also a new version of Amaya coming out by the end of this month
> to the public.

Yep - I saw this.  This being true and since it's so close, should I just
wait to submit the new version rather than the old one (I don't know how
long it takes things to typically get committed.)?

Brett Taylor 		brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

Still so young to travel so far
Old enough to know who you are
Wise enough to carry the scars
Without any blame
There's no one to blame... - Crowded House