Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:29:31 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        phk@critter.dk.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com, bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: undocumented kernel options...

Poul-Henning Kamp stands accused of saying:
> >I have the same opinion...I don't want to have to UTSL.  Linux kernel
> >configuration has become much nicer with a tk tool, shouldn't freebsd have
> >one too?

Questions like this really annoy me.  Why aren't these people talking
on the freebsd-config list?  Do Jordan and I have to contribute _all_
the content?  I hardly have time to _sneeze_, let alone design the
monstrosity we need.

> Sure!
>
> When will you have it done ?

I have the parser and the data structures and some of the interactive code
written.  I have about half of a GUI frontend to 'pw' done as well.  I
suspect that Tix will be required for both.