Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 95 12:21:51 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sig 11 and -current problems.

I do not think there is a "one pass" solution for the current problem.
I am also a little puzzled as to how the VM changes(if they are at fault)
can cause such pervasive problems??? I would have thought they would
be isolated inside the kernel and outside of most of the binaries...

after the procedure I mentioned before my build is still running...
I sure miss my 32meg machine, I didn't have to wait nearly as long.
I had a motherboard go bad and could not get an 8 slot 30pin SIMM replacement
they only had a 4 30pin +2 72pin SIMM board, boy do I feel the difference
when I am waiting for a world build instead of sleeping thru one :-)
I also have 5 spare 4meg SIMMS sitting on the shelf :-(
Hmmm, guess I am rambling a bit, sorry up late watching worlds go by....

Jim Leppek