Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:48:44 +1000
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mail.theinternet.com.au>
To:        Chris Knight <chris@aims.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, martin@duskware.de
Subject:   Re: Australian ISDN users

+-------[ Chris Knight ]----------------------
| Howdy,
|
| We'd like to be, but unfortunately, none of the supported cards are
| available in Australia, nor do they have Austel approval. The two cards that
| I know of that have Linux drivers with source code are the Digi DataFire RAS
| family and the Eicon Diva family. These cards are Austel approved.
| Unfortunately, I don't have the time to attempt porting these myself.

Traverse technologies in Melbourne make ISDN modems that connect to your
serial ports (they have internal version that uses the serial strap).
They also have a PCI version, I'm not sure if they actually have
FreeBSd drivers for it though.

You can assign a seperate serial port to each 64K channel if you wish.
Their 'external' version responds to AT commands.

http://www.traverse.com.au/

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |