Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 1994 13:35:45 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@frreebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How much of a schlepp...

If someone wants to package up sup in a more user-friendly package,
I won't argue, I just don't have time right now myself.  Ideally,
there should be a `sup starter kit' that asks you where you want
to put src, ports, which collections you want, and then generates
a supfile for you.  Now that'd be a concept! :-)

			Jordan