Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 1997 23:48:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
To:        Ian Logan <ian@nmsu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sparc Port anyone?

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Ian Logan wrote:
> 	For a long time now I've been wanting to work on a port of FreeBSD to
> Sparc.  I'm sending this email out to see if there is anyone else
> interested in working on this??
> I'd also really like to hear from some of the alpha people, I'm sure
> there is all kinds of stuff that we can work together on.  :)

I've just barely begun working on a port to UltraSPARC.  Being that I'm a
bit of a hardware neophyte, progress is rather slow, but I've got lots of
time to devote to the project.

Jason

Jason Evans
Email: [jasone@canonware.com]
Home phone: [(650) 856-8204]
Quote: ["Invention is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration" - Thomas Edison]