Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:47:03 -0400
From:      Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
To:        Len Conrad <LConrad@Go2France.com>
Cc:        FReebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FYI

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 06:35:43PM -0500, Len Conrad wrote:
> Unfortunately, I still looking for somebody who actually uses SBEI and
> Cyclades T1 boards with FreeBSD.

I ran across them earlier when looking for what T1 boards were out
there.  Their boards seem nice, and they do have a driver, in full
source form, that is out of date.

The one thing I can't find, is prices.

I know that I have never considered using a FreeBSD box to terminate
a T1, in part because I didn't think there was reasonable hardware
available, and good drivers to support it.   I think if someone does
make this work, they need to proclaim it loudly in all sorts of FreeBSD
forms to drum up interest.  I think it's out there, just dorment.

--
Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440