Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 03:17:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/4846: Install option for HTML docs does not work - FDIV076

 *  That's what I'll probably do.  When I checked into this, I realized
 *  that the ports team neglected to provide a version of the lynx package
 *  which matched the ports collection version this time around and hence
 *  it's missing from the INDEX, leading to its not being listed there at
 *  all in sysinstall's package installer menu. :-(

Eww.  Sorry about that.  lynx was changing faster than I could fetch
the tarballs, killing the package builds, so I sent mail to Andrey a
couple of weeks before the release asking him to put up the "definite"
release tarball somewhere I can get and send me a note.  He never did,
and I forgot about it too so the package was not built.

Maybe we should think about a more suitable default html browser.  I
have a feeling that lynx changes far too often for us to try to keep
up with.

Satoshi