Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:05:05 -0500
From:      Nathan Williams <nathanw@nils.lib.il.us>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pulse poll at Borland

I'm not sure if anyone has alerted this group yet, so I'm sorry if this is a
repeat.  Borland is conducting a developer's poll at
http://community.borland.com addressing which OS to add support to for C++
Builder and Delphi.  Currently FreeBSD is 4th, but could easily pull of
second place if we could get a few more votes in.  Nobody knows how much
cred Borland puts into these surveys, but this is a great and essential
opportunity for the FreeBSD community to express their interest in corporate
support for FreeBSD applications.  So, VOTE goddamnit.
Nathan Williams
nathanw@nils.lib.il.us
P.S.  Before voting you will need to fill out a very short registration
form, no biggy so don't let it discourage you from making your voice heard.