Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 23:36:54 -0400
From:      "Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat@peak.org>
To:        "Rino Mardo" <rmardo@yahoo.com>, <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Win2k w/ NTFS -- want to add FBSD -- SUCCESS!!

> a big hand to the person who can just booteasy's menu without recompiling.

It just happened ;-)

> right now i either use OSBS or LILO.  btw, just curious, why 2 Win2k
> partitions?

Well, originally it was just to have Windows installed in one "drive" and
another for my user files.  Find yourself having to reinstall Windows a few
times and you'll want your files on another partition too ;-)

I reformatted the middle partition (between Win2k C:) and FreeBSD is now
FAT32 so I can read it under Win2k & FAT32 and I can share files between the
two OSes.

TjL