Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 16:59:58 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ASUS SC-200 or SC-875

Hello,
	In our news machine we currently have 6 drives and one 2940 controller...
I was thinking of adding another PCI scsi controller to speed it up a bit
and allow us to add more drives....  Since I already have a controller I
can boot from, would this matter with the SC-200 that I cant boot from it?
?  Or should I pay a little extra for the Ultra version (875)?  We dont
have any ultra drives just yet... Would it matter for now in terms of
performance?  Also, how are the drivers for the NCR based SCSI controllers
? Are they as stable as the Adaptec ones ?

Thanks,

	---Mike