Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:24:54 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: MATE Desktop.

I am forwarding my email from our private list to here to let you know
about that I have begun work on MATE Desktop. If anyone have any good
idea, feedback, improvement or whatever. Feel free to input about it
and I will see what I can do with bsd.mate.mk or so.

Also, I will remove the referencehack because it was too ugly even
though it works awesome. I prefer to do it in a clean way, but I do
not plan to work on it which is why I will remove it. Same for remove
${HAVE_GNOME:Mfoobar} feature because of lacking use OPTIONS and
confusing for the users.

Cheers,
Mezz