Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 96 10:26:24 +0200
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0b2 - Problem Found!

scrappy@ki.net writes:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:
>
> > > Terry Lambert wrote in message ID
> > >
> > > In my case, the only env. vars I define on top of what tcsh does are
> > > `GZIP', `BLOCKSIZE', `XCDINFODIR', `RESOLV_HOST_CONF', `CVSROOT', and
> > > some now out-of-date IRC stuff. About the only thing which COULD have
> > > an affect is my path...
> >
> > Use "xset bc"; this is the problem as it was tracked down; only if
> > that doesn't work shold this subject keep living.  8-).
> >

> 	It doesn't work...so this subject should keep living :)

should this maybe be moved to chat ?

Anyway, when I connect to java.sun.com using a mono X-Term as
display the latest netscape gets a floating point error :-(
No core dump, tho. Other sites work just fine. Looks like they
screwed the pooch on this one.

Just another data point.

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com