Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 03:25:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk
Cc:        skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk
Subject:   RE: itcl port BROKEN

 * What problems? Looking back to when I upgraded to 2.2.5 I seem to
 * have removed the broken directive in the Makefile and then let it
 * fly. It is working fine.  Any idea why it is marked as broken (the
 * comment says is doesn't do the right thing)?

Sorry, I forgot the specifics but it was about overwriting several
files that belong to tcl/tk and not itcl.  (Look at PLIST.)

Satoshi