Date:      Tue, 29 May 2012 15:31:33 -0400
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Franci Nabalanci <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Cc:        kde-list freebsd <kde-freebsd@kde.org>, Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: why I am upset

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 06:04:04AM -0500, Franci Nabalanci wrote:

> My French and Italian is enough for me, dear Sir. There are not just
> English on the world!!

Speak whatever language you want.   I don't support that part of a
former post.

> How do you know that I didn't contribute to the FreeBSD foundation?? Did
> you check my bank account??

Nothing to do with your bank account.   The OP is the indication
because if you were a contributer, you would have included some
useful information so those who are really doing the work would
have something to go on.

That post was useless and no help to improving the product.
Freeware is supported by all that create and use it.  It is
a community of supporters.   Join the community in some way
or keep quiet.  No, I don't expect you or others to be geniuses
like some of the developers and supporters - I certainly am not.
But, at least stop whining and be constructive.

////jerry