Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:02:38 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Dan Mahoney <dmahoney@isc.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Comtrol Rocketport drivers?

Hey all,

We use rocketports quite a bit around the office.  We've largely been
replacing them with USB-based devices, but they're still functional and it
seems a shame to throw working kit away.

I notice support for these rocketport boards stopped in 7.x.  Did the
kernel just diverge too much, or was there some other reason support was
dropped?  (i.e. closed-source driver, etc?).

If there's a better mailing list to ack on (-hackers?) please let me know.

Best,

-Dan Mahoney