Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:31:30 -0500
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov>
To:        Steven Vetzal <svetzal@icom.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Bridging

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Steven Vetzal wrote:

> Well that was silly of me - I guess it would help to mention what OS I'm
> running on that box 8^)
>
> My environment is FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE...

Well, neither if_xl.c nor if_mx.c have support for bridging in 3.1.  A
quick perusal of the sources indicates that it shouldn't be too hard to
whip up patches to support it, though.  Give me a couple of days and I'll
see what I can come up with...

Guy

Guy Helmer, Ph.D. Candidate, Iowa State University Dept. of Computer Science
Research Assistant, Ames Laboratory       ---         ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov
Research Assistant, Dept. of Computer Science   ---   ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ghelmer