Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:06:57 +0100 (CET)
From:      Didier Derny <didier@idefix.omnix.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd@netsys.hn>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SCO Unix vrs. FreeBSD

I've been using SCO and Interactive Unix in the past.
they were officialy supported products,
  - I'm still waiting to the answer for the problems I had before 1994...

FreeBSD is an officialy unsupported products,
  - most of the time my problems are solve in a few hours...

(In the summer 1994 I definitively moved to FreeBSD 1.1!)