Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:59:09 +0200
From:      Martin Nilsson <martin@gneto.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, John Marshall <John.Marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
Subject:   Re: Watchdog Timeout - bge devices

Scott Long skrev:
> In any case, SCHED_ULE is still considered to be highly experimental.
 > Hopefully it will get some more attention in the near future to
 > bring it closer to production quality.

Can we have a commit (at least to STABLE) that adds a big fat message
during boot that goes something like:

###        >>>> You are using SCHED_ULE scheduler <<<<         ###
###  SCHED_ULE is still considered to be highly experimental   ###
###  Please revert to SCHED_4BSD before reporting problems.    ###
###  (Unless of course you are reporting a ULE scheduler bug)  ###

So we don't waste time analyzing errors that are caused by ULE. The /.
crowd seems to think that because ULE is newer than 4BSD it is somehow
magically better and more bug free :-)

Having said that I see the em timeouts both with ULE and 4BSD.

/Martin