Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2016 07:50:31 +0000
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        "Brandon J. Wandersee" <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com>
Cc:        Carmel <carmel_ny@outlook.com>,  FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and updating to new release

Are you sure this is correct? You could upgrade from 9-10 via freebsd
update, and the OP did say when 11 is released, so the whole development
case is not relevant in his case. It would also seem odd users would be
left hanging with a missing step from 10-11 with binary updates. Sure
freebsd-update wont be there in 11, but you are running freebsd 10 when you
do the actual upgrade, and have freebsd-update available.

On 22 March 2016 at 23:11, Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com