Date:      Sun, 22 May 2005 13:20:22 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kay Lehmann <kay_lehmann@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/81136: [New Port] science/mbdyn: Add new port mbdyn (MultiBody DYNamics Software)

Kay Lehmann p=ED=B9e v ne 22. 05. 2005 v 09:34 +0200:

> Hmm, it seems like atlas isn't detected correctly and so there are some=20
> libraries missing when linking (for me it includes -lcblas -lf77blas=20
> -latlas). May you send me the config.log?

Note there is no atlas package involved. Your port specify build depends
on umfpack, which specifies build depends on atlas --> mbdyn don't see
atlas package at all!

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design and
sell shrubberies.