Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 1999 09:09:39 +0100
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14650: rpm-2.5.5 port broken in FreeBSD 3.3

cain@ecircles.com wrote:

> >Number:         14650
> >Category:       ports
> >Synopsis:       rpm-2.5.5 port broken in FreeBSD 3.3
[snip]
> dbindex.c: In function `dbiOpenIndex':
> dbindex.c:22: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
> dbindex.c: In function `dbiCloseIndex':
> dbindex.c:35: too few arguments to function
> dbindex.c: In function `dbiSearchIndex':
> dbindex.c:51: warning: passing arg 2 from incompatible pointer type
> dbindex.c:51: too few arguments to function
> dbindex.c: In function `dbiUpdateIndex':
> dbindex.c:79: warning: passing arg 2 from incompatible pointer type
> dbindex.c:79: too few arguments to function
> dbindex.c:86: warning: passing arg 2 from incompatible pointer type
> dbindex.c:86: too few arguments to function
> gmake[1]: *** [dbindex.o] Error 1
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/misc/rpm/work/rpm-2.5.5/lib'
> gmake: *** [make-subdirs] Error 1

You probably have a (stale) version of db.h (or something like that) in
/usr/local/include. The port is not broken IFAICT. Please let me know if
this solve your problem, so I can close the PR.

HTH,

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases           http://www.scc.nl/