Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:34:13 +-200
From:      David Stickney <david@wvb.gomel.by>
To:        "'CS'" <civilsoc@SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>, "'FPFAQ'" <FPFAQ@SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>, "'FBSD ISP'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, "'F&P'" <friends@SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>
Subject:   Satellite ISP, English Teachers. Friends and Partners FAQ

Greetings Friends,

I have a couple of items that I would like to ask for your assistance.

I am looking for Satelite Internet Service Providers, with a footprint
covering Belarus as well as ISPs that can reach the North Cuacuses.  I have
heard that EutelSat and the HotBirds have such abilities, but they are not
exploited.

I am writing a 2 projects. 1 that will teach selected Businessmen Computer
Skills and English, the other, will teach the same to ladies who have just
had children, and have 2 years of welfare. Both these projects are income
development, one based on a factory or enterprise level, the other on a
family level. I am in need of:

Information on groups specializing in ESL
Volunteer Orgnizations that may be interested in sending people.
Other resources, sources of funding.

I am looking for Voluteers on the Creation of the Friends and Partners FAQ.
 I would like to find a person who would like to manage the project, (Get
all the Glory), as I am often traveling and not reliable as a contact
person.

Please Reply to <david@wvb.gomel.by> or if there is some problem
<david%wvb.gomel.by@brc.minsk.by>

Thanks for your time,