Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:44:59 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Companies awaiting 5.0 technology

Hello,

As many of you know, I'm working on the press release for 5.0-R.

I'm looking for quotes from corporate types who are planning to use
some of the nifty new features in 5.0-R, such as KSE, MAC, etc.  If
your company is planning to use some of these features, or is waiting
for them with baited breath, or they will solve problems for you,
please drop me a line.  I'd like to get several quotes from companies
with name recognition to help pull us forward.

I don't need "5.0 is cool," I need "We plan to utilize X in FreeBSD
5.0 to increase our product's effectiveness."

I can't promise to use them all, of course, but I'll use as much as I
can.  Hopefully, I'll have a wide variety of sound bites to choose
from.

Any help would be appreciated!

==ml

--